Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What's happened to the Bridal Fairy Godmother?

Greetings everyone.

I realized that What I thought would be a quick surgical proceedure has become a bit more complicated so my recovery has been delayed. This means that for a bit longer, I won't be delivering to you info - BUT - the articles I have coming up are sooo worth the wait.

  • There is one about bridesmaides dresses that are amazingly beautiful AND affordable.
  • There are several on some great destination locations
  • There is one that I'm working on that is just for my DIY brides that is so much fun and affordable AND...
  • Do you want fat-free but totally yummy chocolate? I found a company in Paris that has the answer.
  • Finally, I'm holing a contest for you my most loyal readers to receive at $250 gift card from Lodis.com, so send me your wedding date, of course your name and tell me what you would buy at Lodis. I'll be giving the card away by July 20, so enter today. Send your info to: bridalease@gmail.com

So I ask that you bear with me a bit as I continue to recover, now at home.

I also promise that there will be new articles this week and please if you have any questions regarding your wedding, feel free to continue to send them to me.

Hope you all had a great 4th of July and that you are enjoying the warmth of summer and the love of your families.

Yours in bridal,

Lisa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*