Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2009 EventProf Blog Winner - YIPPIE!!!

WOW!!! This is AWESOME!! So here is my 30 second 'Emmy' speech.


I am truly honored to have been considered and thank you for your votes. Winning this is truly a labor of love. Like so many of my colleagues, I want people to have a good time when they are at an event I'm hosting. I want to hear "that was the best party/wedding/baby shower/girls-night-out/grooms party EVER". I also want to provide you with the latest going on in this wonderful world of bridal (and you know I love my grooms), in the hopes it makes life a little easier. That's why I will have the interviews with your favorite designers, planners and venues. I bring you the latest information on having a 'green' wedding. I actually do a few taste-tastings (ok, so that's not so bad!!) and the products I recommend, I've at least tried before I recommend them to you.

By your votes, which I'm told were " the highest number of votes from your peers", it shows that you too appreciate what I'm doing and that makes me smile. I am honored by your trust!

So I'm being told that my time is up...the little light is flashing and the music swells....

I'm going to continue to do my best in providing you with the best information out there, and feel free to continue to let me know what's going on with you. Thank you all and starting next week, there will be new designer interviews, more goodies to give away (some special things for the grooms!!), new destination-locations and much, much more.

THANK YOU!
Much Love,
Your Bridal Fairy Godmother!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*