Friday, June 11, 2010

Things are a'changing

I'm in the process of working on a new, bigger, better and more focused sites for brides and grooms and those who are thinking of getting engaged. While I'm working on it, you can always find some great articles on the companies NEW FB page. Join, Friend, Like me please.

Once the new site goes live (shhhhh,) we have already secured everything from beauty to wedding gowns to giveaway. I'm so excited. So bear with me for a bit longer. Keep coming here, or better yet....make the move to "Yours in bridal" on your FB page.

Make sure to tell me what would make your life easier during this time, who you want to hear from or just say "HI".

Yippie...change is coming soon.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*