Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's that time of the year again "AWARDS"!!

So you know I do my best...and absolutely try to give you the information available. This is truly a labor of love as I'm not paid for ANY reviews. While I do receive tons of product samples...if I don't think they will help you - my couples...they don't get a write-up. It's just that simple. If there is a 'paid sponsor' I tell you - that's honest and because you trust me, I try to keep that to a minimum. I know that you can go to other blogs for 'inspiration boards' so I do what I do best. I write about the things you ask me to write about - vendors.

With that in mind, I'm asking you to nominate me for the weddingchannel.com "Best Wedding Vendor Blog" award. It would mean a great deal to me as I continue to do all I can to bring you the best in the business.

Thanks in advance for your continued support.

Yours in bridal,
Lisa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*