Monday, February 1, 2010

Matthew Christopher 2010 bridal collection

Matthew Christoper
Photos with thanks from Matthew Christopher 2010

Here in NYC we have lots of amazing designers and I'm so lucky to introduce you to them. While this may be his 8th year in, Matthew Christopher still considers himself new to the bridal industry. His feminine gowns showcased are a mix of layered silk organza, satin, taffeta and charmuese, always fresh and always classic.

Matthew Christopher chooses to believe ‘it’s all about love’ and he infuses this belief into his creations. There is a joy and airy-ness that surrounds his dresses and his larger than life personality. Don’t let the “Clark Kent cool” good looks fool you. Matthew is a designer whose interest in the bridal industry began at an early age and is being recognized with a nomination for “Distinctive Excellence in the Bridal Industry (DEBI) award. After working at several big bridal houses like Demetrios, Galina, and Watters he began Matthew Christopher in 2002.

Like many good designers, Matthew listens to the brides who buy his dresses. “I get my inspiration from the brides I meet at trunk shows. It’s really important that I attend trunk shows and let the brides know that I do care about them. It’s really personal to me, to insure they are wearing a dress that compliments them and their personality. For me, seeing their eyes light upwhen they see themselves in the dress of their dreams, makes my dream come true all over again.”

Matthew’s 2010 collection was a true bouquet of bridal beauty. For more information visit his site.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*