Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wedding of Coco Rocha and James Conran - Aug 2010

I love a good wedding. While I will say, the fact that this bride is tall, beautiful, thin don't take away from her inner beauty.  Coco Rocha is one of the sweetest models to participate during NYC Fashion Week.  I guess what makes her super beautiful is the fact that she does charity work without standing on a table to say "See what I've done".

She married James Conran in France in August and this movie (18 min long) is so well done, I just had to post it.  Now...I'm not suggesting you run out and have someone video tape your wedding, nor am I saying run to France (unless you want to).  The dress by Zac Posen is - WOW!!  I wanted to share this because it's real.  The emotion is real; the flowers are real.   The unexpected rain is real....but how they handle it is a model to follow (no pun intended).

In particular look at the lighting, the candles the flowers and the intimacy of their wedding.  I absolutely loved it.  Oh...the vows, hankie worthy.  Tell me what you think, I'm interested.


Coco + James // Short film from Americana Cinema on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*