Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The 2011 Farah Angsana collection

Hi Everyone!!  I feel so badly that I've been craaaazed with Fashion Week.  Have you been following my tweets:  @bridalease.  It's been a great experience but with writing for a magazine in London (yes, I've officially gone international) tweeting the shows, writing...I'm pooped.

I don't want you to miss Farah because she is one of my fav bridal designers.  Honestly one of the sweetest, kindest ladies on the planet....AND...well, in a few weeks, I'll be able to share some GREAT NEWS about her and her 2011 Bridal collection.

In the mean time, if you would like to see her RTW collection (which hints as to what's coming for bridal), then please click this link. The new company "Yours In Bridal" will continue to be the 'editorial' page...and this one...Bridalease will begin to cover what's happening in your local area.  So tell me what's going on with you.


So if you're not already...follow me on twitter.  The coverage of the shows has been getting pretty great reviews :-)  @bridalease #NYFW

Thanks - Off to Vera Wang...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*