Friday, April 30, 2010

More Sex and the City news and FREE Engagement Photo shoot with Chris Duggan


TOMORROWSaturday May 1 - Dogeared Jewels & Gifts, has teamed with Bloomingdales 59th Street to celebrate the launch of a Sex and the City jewelry line licensed through HBO Licensing & Retail.

The line will debut at a trunk show held at Bloomingdale’s flagship store on May 1st, 1 – 3 pm. You will have an opportunity to enter a contest for a prize package valued at more than $500, which includes a Sex and the City: The Complete Series DVD set, and also receive a free gift with any Sex and the City jewelry purchase.


There is a multi-charm version with a pearl and single charm necklaces presented on cards printed with the New York City skyline. These will feature some of Carrie’s, Samantha’s, Charlotte’s, and Miranda’s most memorable lines, including:

  • “I’m not afraid of heights ”
  • “I’m going to find my inner goddess if it kills me”
  • “Love is one label that never goes out of style”
  • “Should I get you a diamond? No-just a really big closet “

Bloomingdales – 59th Street/Lex Ave May 1, from 1-3-m. First Floor, Fashion Jewelry Department.


While this is a great event for Dogeared, I also want you to know that they have an AMAZING line for your wedding day. As a matter of fact, I’m going to see their new fall line next week, so I hope I’ll have new pics by then. LOVE THEM and they’re GREEN!!!


In all honesty, I’ve not spoken about photography a lot but in this case it’s about a unique opportunity. I’m all about finding you a great sale and FREE…Oh YEA!!



Christopher Duggan, of Threshold Vision Photography is once again offering couples, a FREE engagement photo session. In his own words…

“The Engagement Session is important and I know how difficult it is for couples to choose the right photographer. Especially when you're spending $5,000 to $10,000 and more on photography, you want to be sure you are making the right choice.

I provide my clients with timeless, emotion-filled photographs, caught-moments of shared love laughter and joy. I create for them inspiring images that tell their unique wedding-love story and a uniquely designed album showcasing their favorite images.”



And don't let geography stop you. It's the perfect excuse to come to NYC for a romantic weekend. Let me know – I’ll help you find a great hotel.

Because of such limited space he can only accept couples who:
- are engaged
- are looking for the right wedding photographer
- are getting married in the Tri-State area or are seriously considering taking their photographer to their destination wedding

In order to be considered, please email him at studio@thresholdvisions.com including the following:

- wedding date

- wedding location & venue

- a current fun photo of the two of you

- a few brief words about your story or your wedding plans


Submissions must be received by Friday May 7th in order to be considered.

The day will fill very quickly, so do it today.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*