Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bridalease honored with the Norah Award

My dear and newly engaged couples,

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know what's happenin' with the 'God-mother.' I have been taking some time during the last few weeks to re-assess how and what I really, really wanted to do for you - the people that sustain me each and every day. Will it be a new website, will there be a different style, what?

Well, during this process of thought, prayer and really searching for what would make ME happy during an engagement process I started to wonder if I was really doing you a pure service. I wondered if my peers thought that I was providing the right type of info, since there are just soo many blogs out there. Well, yesterday I received an answer in a really unique way.

I was just honored my by peers in the wedding industry with the "Norah Award". So what is the Norah? It is an award given out to wedding experts who 'exemplify the virtue of honor in the wedding industry'. To have them say that I am a writer/blogger who should be in the company of people like:

Brides Against Breast Cancer
My Fair Wedding - David Tutera - Television Host and Wedding Icon

Destination I Do magazine, Jennifer Stein, Editor-in-Chief
Get Married.com, Stacie Francombe, President

simply blows me away. Of course it all means that the 'pressure is on' lol. I am more than ever determined to create the kind of site that you know will give you the real deal on the who, what, where and how much when you are planning your wedding.

There are changes coming...and they are ALL GOOD.
Thank you to my peers that read this blog, thank you to my hubby who gives me the gentle encouragement to follow my passion and a big THANK YOU to YOU, my readers world wide. Keep letting me know what you want, who you want to read about, what your engagement and planning concerns are. I'm here to wave my wand and make those wishes come true.

Thank you so much.
Warmly,
Lisa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*