Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm going to the market-Bridal Market, want to come?

OMG, there is so much going already.  Actually, last night I attended 3 bridal pre-events and if truth be told, I have 35 fashion shows and events to attend in the next 3 days.  While I do have a few that will happen through next week, this will be a world-wind kind of weekend.  So what am I grateful for?
1 - It's not raining anymore YIPPIE!!

2 - I have a few backstage meetings with designers that I know you will love.  I can't wait to write them up and share them with you.

3 - This years collection will in many ways reflect the tone and colors of fashion week.  I can tell you that Alfred Angelo will be using yummy colors like Coral, Rasberry, Navy, Latte in his bridesmaids collections.

4 - You are reading my entries.

I know you have your choice of columns (sounds like an airline speech huh?!), but I want you to know that I honestly, truly appreciate you reading mine.  THANK YOU!!!

So...I've got to get read, but check out my tweets @bridalease for up to the moment shows and events.  Just like Fashion Week, I want you to feel like you are right in the front row with me.

1 comments:

halline said...

so brides who want their bridal social gathering for being capable to reuse discount maternity dress their dresses far more quickly are already transferring towards shorter dresses. discount maternity dresses It is possible to never ever promise have on potential for everyone, discount maxi dress

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*