Thursday, October 28, 2010

2011 Farah Angsana Bridal collection

Always fresh and uniquely modern, Farah Angsana Bridal Couture exudes femininity, elegance with a timeless sensuality.  Meeting Farah is always a joy.  Her energy and laugh is contagious and her design are what dreams are made of.







This season she decided she wanted a more intimate editor viewing experience, which is pretty rare in the industry.  “I want editors to understand my work, to see the details up-close and feel the quality of the fabrics I use.  One simply can’t see that as models are racing down the runway.”  How right she is.
Her silk felt like melted butter; so creamy soft is her silk charmeuse the fabric could be your most comfy pajamas.  You really wouldn’t want to take your bridal gown off.  Farah also showcases various parts for her brides: A crystal neckline, pleated bust line, or a sweetheart bodice added to the exquisite details that she has become known for.







Things to love (beyond her obvious talent) she designs and creates for all sizes and how perfect that her models reflected a range of them.




 Having viewed her extensive ready-to-wear collection, I’m amazed that her bridal is so different.  Where does she find the time to create two very distinct collections?  While I can’t answer the question, I’m sure glad she did






To see more photographs of her collection, please visit my Facebook page and look in the photo section for Farah

4 comments:

Margaret Ivory - Ivory Pearl Bridal Mall said...

I love the bodice treatments of the Angsana collection. So becoming..

Ishara said...

Superb collection for bridal wear! White color is for peace and purity. I love the color as it also relaxes my mind too. I would love to own similar kind of bridal gown for my wedding.
Dresses Vancouver BC

Kate Andrews @ Mother of Bride Dresses said...

Great wedding dresses collection! They really look nice and beautiful. I hope there are dresses for the mother of bride too.

Kate Andrews @ Mother of Bride Dresses said...

I really enjoy seeing your wedding dress collections. I hope there are dresses for mother of the bride too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*