Friday, July 16, 2010

Where did my posts go?

WOW...so I've just noticed that several of my posts haven't posted. I'm sorry!! Let me tell you what's happening. I'm in the process of moving things and getting a bigger, brighter, most amazing site (can you tell I'm excited!!) up and running.

Do ya want to know what's different?

A Celebrity Corner
The "Perfect Pair"
Grooming-the-Grooms
Many more give-a-ways - including a 2011 designer original!!
...and of course honest reporting on the places and things you need to make your wedding process easier.

So while I'm in the process of changing formats, please forgive me but I promise it will be worth the wait.

Have a great weekend and the New Company "Yours In Bridal" will be launching on a server near you very soon!
Yippie!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*