Monday, December 28, 2009

Highlight of destinations and locations for your wedding day

Neckers Island
Neckers Island - BVI

I’ve been looking through the almost 200 articles I’ve written since March 1, 2009. I’ve gone through and checked them twice. I’ve compiled my list of some of the many amazing vendors and/or locations I wanted to highlight once again. Why, because some of you are at the very beginning phase and others are toward the end. You never know if one of these vendors could be the answer to that last ‘thing’ you need.

I will say right up front that none of them are compensating me in any way to pick them, re-post anything about them. These are truly just a few of my favorites. This also doesn’t mean that I don’t love them all and think that they are all worthy it’s just…well, I wanted to do a round-up.


The Crosby Street Hotel - NYC

There are so many hotels, but I absolutely love the Crosby Street Hotel, NYC because of its British flare and fun. From a proper Hi-Tea, to a martini perfectly shaken, to your own private screening room, this is the place for you. Also, I picked this hotel because of their commitment to the environment as they will soon become GOLD LEED by the US Green Building Council making it one of the first hotels in NY to do so. We love a GREEN hotel that exceeds our comfort expectations right?

The Liberty Hotel Boston, MA
The Liberty Hotel - Boston MA

The Shorham Hotel, NYC – Chic, sophisticated and the ability to have your own red-rope makes this a modern space where the only limits would be based on your imagination.If you are looking for a little south beach flavor, the Shoreham is the place for an evening cocktail and where you can enjoy a little bit of Miami in midtown NYC.

The Liberty Hotel, Boston, MA – Gives new meaning to a lifetime commitment. A converted prison in the historic Beacon Hill section of Boston is beautiful. Exposed brick and yes even some of the original jail bars add a unique touch and added fun for your pictures.

Mandarin Oriental Hotel NYC
Mandarin Oriental Hotel

Gansevoort South Beach Hotel, Miami, Fla – It’s south beach – what more can you say. The food, flavor and flare is hot, hot, hot!

Mandarin Oriental NYC – If you are looking for couture with a view, this is it. The Mandarin Oriental pays attention to every major and minor detail. Your wish is fulfilled almost before you speak it. With cuisine that cutting edge, it is a blend of the something old with something new.

Neckers Island
Neckers Island

Neckers Island, BVI - If money is no object this private island can be yours. All I ask is if you do choose Neckers Island I'll happily take care of all the arrangements for you. The staff, food and beauty of the island are only the beginning. Private coves, warm breezes, your own wait-staff. To say that you honeymooned on Sir Richard Bransons island...priceless when it comes to bragging rights.

What locations and destinations are coming up in 2010 – you won’t believe it!! I will say that they are the locations, destinations, venues (and lots more of the things) YOU are asking for. So feel free to email me at bridalease {at} gmail dot com, and ask away. I can hit to my first destination...it's truly a winter wonderland with french flare. Tomorrow I’ll highlight my 2009 wedding planner and event designers and bridesmaids’ gowns. See ya then…

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*