Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

The weather is beautiful in NY today - a balmy 58 degrees. Of course, next week will probably be freezing. I don't care.

I'm in the middle of finishing up all the articles I've been working on and staring to write out my Christmas cards. Yes, I'm one of those people who mails Christmas cards the weekend after Thanksgiving. There is something about getting mail...other than a bill in the mail that makes me smile.

With that in mind and since I can't send you all personalized mail, I wanted to let you know that I am THANKFUL to you, my readers for coming to me from all over the world. I have a few things in the works and while I'm not Oprah (yet!!), I'm hoping you'll like the surprises. So keep reading, tell your friends, feel free to subscribe and stay in the know.

So have a great day and I think I hear my dinner calling.
xo
Lisa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
BridalEase © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*